Application form for Australian Teenage Expo (ATE) Tour and The Sonya and Sacha Show 2016
to visit your school or community
Important things to remember
There is no limit as to how many students you can have attend ATE. So the more the merrier!
Successful applicants will have utilised community partnerships and have thought of creative ways this expo will be showcased, e.g. a special school/community day
- The $10,000 grant will cover the ATE team to work on your event with you.
- ATE Team including Sonya and Sacha to attend your school and speak to young people.
- All ATE Virtual World costs
- All travel and accommodation costs are covered and any administration for ATE.
- All other costs relevant to hosting the event, will be incurred by the successful applicant. Please note once a date is booked for the successful applicant in each state and territory of Australia – if the date is cancelled or rescheduled the applicant may incur any costs spent up to that date. Please read terms and conditions.