Want To Exhibit?
Australian Teenage Expo – Be In the Know.
Who will attend?
- Young people in secondary school, predominantly Years 10-12
- University students and international students.
- Parents of young people in years 7-12
- Teachers, Co-ordinators, Principals, Youth Workers, Careers Advisers, Student Welfare Co-ordinators, School Counsellors
- Anyone who has an interest in our youth.
Exhibitors are invited to present on any topics relevant to young people or their parents in our “Know it” seminar room.
Please book early if you wish to present on either Saturday 17th or Sunday 18th of September – or both. This will be a limited offer, so please book quickly!
Why Exhibit with ATE?
- Your market, directly in front of you
- Your company advertised and marketed throughout the months leading up to the Expo at Directors Seminars – more than 30,000 young people.
- Brand recognition
- Create relationships with your target market
- Confirmed bookings for thousands of Victorian Teens
- Low cost for three days of interaction with your market and influencers
in press, radio, website, magazines, posters, postcards and directly to tens of thousands of young people in the lead up to the Expo at schools by Directors.
via Face book, Twitter, website, school competitions and free ticket downloads, chance to win a backstage experience.
Dedicated Public Relations Company – Immerse Agency, Editorials, Radio Interviews, Celebrity Interviews, Flash Mobs.
2012 & 2011 Expo proudly supported by:
Click sponsor logo to visit their website.